February is Dental Health Awareness month and our teeth are important to our overall health, so use this unit to teach your students all about the do's and don't's of caring for their teeth!
What is included?
- Vocabulary Cards P.3-36
- Information Reader P.37-63
- Information Posters P.64-71
- Book Recommendations P.72
- Graphic Organizers P.73-86
- Writing P.87-89
- True/False Activity P.90-91
- Graphing P.92-94
- Art Activities P.95-96
- Science/STEM Activities P.97-99
- Math Activities P.100-108
- Number Puzzles P.109-116
- Sight Word Reader P.117-122
- Sample Lesson Plan for the Unit
*Please view the preview here.
Other Dental Health Resources:
- FREEBIE Dental Health Sequencing Craftivity
- Dental Health Lapbook with 13 Foldables
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!