WINTER GAMES • Instill a love of reading, model fluency, and introduce new genres of stories to your students with monthly Adapted Piece Book Sets.
* This adapted book set is great to use during the Winter Olympics. *
For some of our students, reading anything is overwhelming and may cause distress. As teachers, we need to do our part in making all books accessible to all of our learners. Enter Adapted Piece Book Sets.
Winter Olympic Games Adapted Piece Book Sets
You will need to purchase each of the following books to adapt:
• Just One Goal
• G is for Gold Model
• Camels Don’t Ski
• Snowman Paul at the Winter Games
• Hockey Morning Noon and Night
• Tacky and the Winter Games
• Learning to Ski with Mr. Magee
• Wally Raccoon’s Farmyard Winter Olympics
• Henry Hockeysticks
• Max and Marla
• Callie Cat Ice Skater
To learn more about adapting children's books, .
Want to try a sample APBS before purchasing? You can download a couple of full-book samples in the .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!