Creating a visual schedule for home that can easily be manipulated and changed out for your children on a daily basis is made simple with this resource.
What is included?
• 70 PECS (in 2 sizes - 1.6" box and 4.9" box)
• blank analog clocks for both sizes
What daily activities are included?
Please look at the preview to see the complete list of all 70 PECS included.
How could I use this at home?
• Use the schedule cards on a whiteboard or on your fridge to help your child plan and prepare for the day. You can use a cookie sheet or 3-ring binder as well.
• You can use magnets or hook/loop Velcro on the back of the laminated cards.
• Use the blank analog and digital clock cards on your front board (laminate to use a dry erase marker) for students to visualize what the clock will look like when it is time to transition.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!