Celebrate the holiday of love with this Valentine's Day Lapbook! Touch on the history of the holiday to friendship and love. The perfect addition to your Valentine plans!
What do I get?
- 2 cover options
- 11 different foldables
- 1st through 4th usability
- how to for each foldable with picture guide
What do students get to reflect on?
- Having a heart to heart convo means...
- Friends can / have / are
- Describe the holiday with adjectives
- My LOVE poem
- My Best Friends pocket
- My Favorite Book is...
- 4 reasons I love my school
- If I could send Valentine's to any 2 people...
- I like giving Valentine's because...
- The word friendship means... to me.
- Valentine Fact or Opinion
What do I still need?
- manila folders or construction paper
- colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post here to read more.
- Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 9-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
- Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
There are more foldables than what will fit inside of your lapbooks! Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special and individualized. This is great because no two memory books have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!