It is important for our students to know the US States and their coordinating capitals. This unit provides everything you need for students to not only learn the states and capitals, but to have fun while learning them!
What is included?
• Interactive Notebook (3 formats, editable)
• Student State Workbook in B/W
• Teacher State Workbook in Color (Answer Key)
• US State Research Project (7 pages)
• US State Research Notebook (51 pages) *
• US States Acrostic Poems (26 pages) *
• I Have, Who Has State Capitals (Class Set w/Answer Key)
• State Capital Memory Matching Game - 6 Versions
• US States and Capitals BINGO (3 calling cards, 4 different sets of 30 BINGO cards: state clip art pics, state names, state capitals, and state abbreviations. Blank card included.
• Alphabetical list of states
• 2 bookmarks
• Crossword and Word Search (w/Answer Keys)
• Timeline of States in Union Project (w/Answer Key)
• Geographic Regions worksheet (w/Answer Key)
• States by Numbers (w/Answer Key)
• Quizzes and Final Test (w/Answer Keys)
PLEASE READ: This file is very large in size and may take a few minutes to fully load.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!