Trying to Love Spiders Book Companion | Trying to Love Spiders is a book that will help your students see spiders in a whole new light! Laugh and learn along with this beautifully illustrated children's book. This book companion is the perfect cross-curricular addition to your classroom for teaching your students about their emotions.
What is included?
• Visual craft with step-by-step real picture sequencing
• Writing activity (to go along with the craft - great for bulletin board displays!)
• 12 differentiated cut/paste worksheets (errorless included)
• Spider graphing activity
When do you use book companions?
Book companions are a great addition to any reading or language arts block. They also serve as a great print-and-go lesson for any substitute binder or sub plans.
PLEASE NOTE *
1. You will need to purchase the book Trying to Love Spiders by Bethany Barton to go along with the book companion and craftivity.
2. Part of this book companion is included in the .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!