THIRD GRADE * Functional and differentiated skill work that covers English / Language Arts / Writing standards-aligned topics for THIRD GRADE, this adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
What will be included?
• 2 editable boy covers (add student's name)
• 2 editable girl covers (add student's name)
• 4 topic covers (if you want to make separate binders for separate skills)
• editable binder spines in 3 sizes (1", 1.5", 2")
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble.
What skills will this binder practice?
• Describe Characters (traits, motivations, feelings)
• Literal and Nonliteral language / Idioms
• Refer to parts of stories
• Compare/Contrast themes, setting, plots of stories by the same author
• Ask and answer questions about text
• Main idea of a text and supporting details
• Describe relationship between events
• Use text features
• Use illustrations to gain information about text
• Compare/Contrast two texts on same topic
Phonics / Word Recognition
• Prefixes and Suffixes
• Decode multisyllable words
• Irregularly spelled words
High Frequency Words / Sight Words
Writing (with concluding statements)
• Use linking words and phrases
• Provide concluding statements
• Write narrative in sequential order
• Conduct research about a topic
• Write with a variety of writing tools
• Recall information from experiences
Speaking and Listening
• Speak in complete sentences
• Come to discussions prepared
• Follow rules for discussions
Editable pages in PowerPoint.
NEED SOMETHING CHANGED?
Please send me an email and we can chat :)
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!