The Watermelon Seed Book Companion | This book companion pack is the perfect addition to your classroom to teach students watermelon and practice skills themed around eating and growing watermelon.
What is included?
• The Watermelon Seed writing activity [2 options] (to go along with the craft - great for bulletin board displays!)
• Watermelon craftivity
• 11 differentiated cut/paste worksheets (errorless included)
• Watermelon Counting to 10 Task Box
• Watermelon Farm Sentence Builder
• The Watermelon Seed Adapted Piece Book Set
• Visual Recipe for Watermelon Slush
When do you use book companions?
Book companions are a great addition to any reading or language arts block. They also serve as great print-and-go lessons for any substitute binder or emergency sub plans.
PLEASE NOTE *
1. You will need to purchase the book The Watermelon Seed by Greg Pizzoli to go along with the book companion and craftivity.
2. Part of this book companion is included in the .
3. The Watermelon Seed Adapted Piece Book Set is also available in the .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!