Color recognition and making patterns are an early set of skills students are expected to learn. Use this leveled set of telephone pattern cards to create a math center for students to strengthen multiple skills.
What is included in this resource?
• 5 different telephone mats
• 6 levels of telephone pattern cards
• Level 1 - 16 pattern cards
• Level 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 - 20 pattern cards
How do you use this in your classroom?
• Print the mats and attach the side panel with binders rings or a coil binding. Add velcro where needed and cut out shape pieces. Print the cards, laminate and put on a binder ring for easy storage and use.
• To complete the task, give students a telephone mat and accompanying shape pieces. Students will use the pattern cards to recreate the pattern on the telephone mat.
• TIP - You can easily have multiple students working with the same or different levels at once with this center too, as a whole group activity or small group.
What skills does this resource practice?
Patterns and sequencing, color identification, following directions and/or the order of a task, fine motor skill practice (coordination of small hand muscles), and more.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!