In Student led IEP meetings, the spotlight is on the most important person in the process: the student.
Students with IEPs attend their IEP meetings when it's time for transition services, and that typically starts in middle school. But why aren't we preparing our students for this when they are in elementary school? Why are they not involved sooner, and what about our students who are nonverbal or even moderately disabled? How can we get them involved, and what does it even look like?
Enter: Student Led IEP Meeting Toolkit. The only resource you need to get your students more involved in their learning and show the IEP Team (and most importantly the parents!) how much progress the child has made.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENTIATED LEVELS?
4 DIFFERENTIATED LEVELS OF STUDENT PORTFOLIOS.
• Level 1 – (independent) student copies the model
• Level 2 – student traces the model
• Level 3 – student cuts/pastes given text to fill in the blanks
• Level 4 – student cuts/pastes pictures to create sentences
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• 4 Leveled Covers
• Editable Parent Invite letter
• Student Welcome Letter
• Student Portfolio
• Student Led Questions and Responses
• Thank You Letter (for students to send home after the meeting)
• Editable At Home Questions (for parents to use at home after the meeting)
HOW DO I USE THIS WITH MY STUDENTS AND FAMILIES?
You can read or .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!