• Save money by buying the . •
SOCIAL STUDIES | Functional and differentiated skill work that covers Social Studies / History standards-aligned topics for grades K-3, this adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curriculum.
What is included?
• 4 Social Studies covers (editable to add student names)
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble.
What topics does this adapted binder cover?
SOCIAL STUDIES TOPICS
• Family tree
• Good citizens and roles of citizens
• Geographic tools and maps
• Parts of a map / labeling a map
• Cardinal directions
• Locating places on a map
• Positional words
• Community helpers
• Goods and services, economics
• Producers and consumers
• Supply and demand
• Trade and barter
• Past / Present
• Positive / Negative transformations
• Chronological thinking
• 3 levels of Government
• Government leaders
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!