BUNDLE • DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Level 1 and Level 2 - Use this set of leveled, interactive digital adapted readers to teach your students about 10 different topics during the month of September.
What topics are included?
European Heritage Day
Day of Democracy
Mexican Independence Day
All About Wildlife
All About Telephones
All About Rabies
NOTE: There are a few digital adapted books that will be added later this week.
Why these topics for September learning?
• European Heritage Day is September 13
• Heritage Day is September 24 • International Day of Democracy is September 15
• Mexican Independence Day is September 26
• National Video Game Day is September 12
• National Voter Registration is September 28
• National Wildlife Day is September 4
• Rosh Hashanah is September 6
• Telephone Tuesday is September 7
• World Rabies Day is September 28
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 1,000+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (22 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ADAPTED BOOKS:
What is an adapted book? .
To learn how to prep these adapted books, .
To learn how to use these adapted books, .
For ideas on how to store adapted books, .
Why should you use adapted books? .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!