SECOND GRADE * Functional and differentiated skill work that covers English / Language Arts / Writing standards-aligned topics for SECOND GRADE, this adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
What is included?
• 2 editable boy covers (add student's name)
• 2 editable girl covers (add student's name)
• 4 topic covers (if you want to make separate binders for separate skills)
• editable binder spines in 3 sizes (1", 1.5", 2")
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble.
What skills does this binder practice?
• Answering “W” Questions
• Recount stories (fables / folktales)
• Describe parts of a story
• Points of View
• Illustrations VS. Printed Text
• Main Purpose
• Know and Use Various Text Features (captions, bold print, glossaries, indexes, menus, icons)
• Phonics / Word Recognition
• Long and Short Vowels (when reading 1-syllable words)
• Vowel Teams (spelling and sound)
• Decode 2-syllable words with long vowels
• Prefixes and Suffixes
• Irregularly spelled words
High Frequency Words / Sight Words
Writing (with concluding statements)
• Informative / Explanatory Texts
• Narratives (with actions, thoughts, feelings)
• Write with a variety of writing tools
Recall information from experiences
Speaking and Listening
• Build on Conversations
• Produce Complete Sentences
Editable pages in PowerPoint.
NEED SOMETHING CHANGED?
Please send me an email and we can chat :)
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!