SEASONAL STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTED DRAWINGS | Add visual motor activities to your classroom with these step-by-step directed drawings for the fall, winter, spring, and summer seasons.
What is included?
• 10 directed drawing mats (in color and b&w)
• Summer: beachball, crab, fish, ice cream cone, palm tree, sailboat, sandcastle, sand dollar, shell, and sunglasses
• Spring: bee, bird, birdhouse, butterfly, caterpillar, daisy, ladybug, nest, tulip, and umbrella
• Winter: beanie, mitten, mountains, penguin, pine tree, polar bear, sled, snow shovel, snowman, and sweater
• Autumn: acorn, apple, crow, leaf, jam jar, mushroom, owl, pumpkin, scarecrow, and sunflower
• Drawing mat
• Reflection page - using picture responses (in color and b&w)
What skills are practiced?
Drawing simple pictures - 40 directed drawing mats - draw a seasonal picture using five simple steps. Reflect on activity by answering three questions
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!