Knowledge of positional words and what they mean is an essential skill to help students communicate in the classroom and in the real world. Practice 42 different positional / directional phrases and words with this activity turned game.
What do I get?
• A "Putting it Together" Guide to help you get started
• 42 positional word cards
• 24 picture cards
• 6 positional word dice
• 6 picture dice
How else can I use these in the classroom?
• Use this resource to practice position words
• Use the word dice or cards to have students practice physically showing you what a positional word means
• Students can pair or group up and practice with the word dice or cards
The possibilities are endless!
How is this resource CCSS and TEKS aligned?
For our students with special needs, positional / directional language is a prerequisite skill that our students need to master to reach the grade level standards.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!