Planting a Rainbow Book Companion | Learn along with this classic illustrated children's book. This book companion is the perfect cross-curricular addition to your classroom for teaching your students about planting a garden.
What is included?
• Planting a Rainbow Craft
• Planting a Rainbow writing activity [2 options] (to go along with the craft - great for bulletin board displays!)
• 10 differentiated cut/paste worksheets (errorless included)
• DIY Seed Balls Experiment Lesson Plan (standards-aligned)
When do you use book companions?
Book companions are a great addition to any reading or language arts block. They also serve as great print-and-go lessons for any substitute binder or emergency sub plans.
PLEASE NOTE *
1. You will need to purchase the book Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert to go along with the book companion and craftivity.
2. Part of this book companion is included in the .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!