3 WAYS TO WRITE | Pump up your writing with this set of 44 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of November!
What are the 3 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need .
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
Read to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
How could you use these writing prompts in your classroom?
• In a writing or ELA center
• Early finisher work
• Morning work
• Put a few in your
• ...so much more!
What will my students write about?
• Veteran's Day
• Sandwich Day
• Daylight Savings Time
• Being Thankful
• The 1st Thanksgiving
• Write a speech/thank you note / letter / set of directions
• Write a short story
• The 5 W's ( who what when where why )
• Give/list # of ...
• "If I..."
• Write about...
• Do you think...
• Acrostic Poems
• Write song/rap
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!