BUNDLE • DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Level 1 and Level 2 - Use this set of leveled, interactive digital adapted readers to teach your students about 8 different topics during the month of November.
What topics are included?
All Saint's Day
STEM Day / STEAM Day
How Pickles are Made
All About Diabetes
Invention of the Toilet
National Adoption Day
How to Make French Toast
National Hiking Day
NOTE: There are a few digital adapted books that will be added later this week.
Why these topics for November learning?
• All Saint's Day is November 1
• STEM/STEAM Day is November 8
• National Pickle Day is November 14
• World Diabetes Day is November 14
• World Toilet Day is November 19
• National Adoption Day is November 20
• National French Toast Day is November 28
• National Hiking Day is November 17
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 1,000+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (22 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ADAPTED BOOKS:
What is an adapted book? .
To learn how to prep these adapted books, .
To learn how to use these adapted books, .
For ideas on how to store adapted books, .
Why should you use adapted books? .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!