Back to School is an exciting, yet busy time of year. Get to know your students with this no prep craftivity!
Is it really "No Prep"?
It is! All you need are 2 paper lunch bags per student, a stapler, scissors, colored pencils, and glue. Just print the pages and you're ready to go.
What do I get?
- A boy and a girl version of the booklet
- Instructions on each page of the booklet for students to follow! Minimal teacher involvement during the creation process, which is perfect for you (as the teacher) to welcome kids to the class.
- A picture "how to" PDF document on how to put the booklet together
How can I use this in MY classroom?
- Have a few pages on students desks for them to work on as they are entering the classroom
- Have students complete a few pages each night as homework during the first week of school and put the final product together at school
- Have students complete the craftivity in class together
- Allow students to complete the write-in portions of the craftivity and have them color in the pages at home
- ...plus so many other ways to use this in your classroom!
This craftivity is the perfect addition to any Open House or Back to School night!
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!