UPDATED FOR 2020 - 2021 - and 2022 * The start of a new year means a fresh start and also a chance to look back on the past year to reflect. Use this lapbook to give your students a chance to reflect on the past year and make goals for the new year.
What do I get?
• a boy and girl cover
• 12 different foldables
• 2nd through 4th usability
• how to for each foldable with picture guide
What will students reflect on?
• New Year's Resolutions
• The best and worst of last year, plus hopes for this year
• 7 favorites of last year
• My last year in adjectives
• Starting off the year on the right foot
• What I learned last year
• Quick write prompts
What do I still need?
• manila folders or construction paper
• colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post to read more.
• Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 11-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
• Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special and individualized. This is great because no two memory books have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!