Who is on My IEP Team? Student IEP Advocacy Adapted Book, Reader + Activity | Students typically begin learning about their IEPs at transition age, which is age 16 per the IDEA (and age 14 in some states). But it is never too early to teach students about themselves, their IEPs, and how to self advocate for their wants and needs. This bundle is intended to help you do just that - empower your students.
This book and activity can be used at home or at school.
What is included?
• Editable letter home to parents (editable in PowerPoint)
• Adapted Book with comprehension test (digital + printable)
• IEP Reader - same content as Level 2 Adapted Book (digital + printable)
• 2 Extended Activities to further self advocacy and learning - see preview image for suggestions for use
• Editable reader template for you to make a book specific to your student's IEP team
Each adapted book and reader uses real pictures, enabling the books to be used with any age of student.
This is Book 5 in a .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!