BUNDLE | Kids need movement in their day to stimulate brain activity, and music deeply connects with our feelings and energy levels. Put the two together to give your students the ultimate brain break... a Musical Brain Break!
By integrating music with songs the kids know and love, with exercise movement the kids are capable of performing and following along with, your kids are never going to want to do any other brain break again!
What is included with this purchase?
• 8 musical brain break timed perfectly to the songs
- "Can't Stop the Feeling" by Justin Timberlake (in movie format)
- "Happy" by Pharrell Williams (in movie format)
- "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift (in movie format)
- "Roar" by Katy Perry (in movie format)
- "Best Day of My Life" by American Authors (in movie format)
- "Get Back Up Again" by Anna Kendrick from the movie Trolls (in movie format)
- "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten (in movie format)
- "Applause" by Lady Gaga (in movie format)
• "How to" Document
• PDF Slideshow (included for teachers with little or no technology)
Musical Brain Breaks were created by a special education teacher for students with special needs in mind. Movements include exercises that both ambulatory and students with physical disabilities can perform, timed to give students enough "think time", or processing time, to participate independently.
Due to copyright, I am not permitted to include the song with your purchase of this resource. You will find song location suggestions within the download. If you have questions, please ask PRIOR to purchasing.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!