DIGITAL + PRINTABLE ADAPTED WORK BINDER® • Functional and differentiated skill work that teaches students about the months of the year, this adapted work binder® is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
What is included?
• 6 printable covers (3 boy covers and 3 girl covers)
• 61 printable workpages
• 56 digital workpages
• instructions for opening and editing the document (*must have access to Google Slides™)
• direct link to copy and save the file to your Google Drive™
What skills does this Adapted Work Binder® practice?
• Identify months of the year
• Match months of the year
• Sequence months of the year
• I can find today’s month
• Spell the months of the year
• Trace the months of the year
• Write the months of the year
• Determine the month before
• Determine the month after
• Determine the month in-between
How do you use these?
• I can identify... ask student to identify (i.e., point to) a specific month
• I can match... student matches month to month.
• I can trace... student traces month words.
• I can spell... student manipulates interactive pieces to spell the month(s).
• I can write... student writes a month word.
Want to make individualized digital binders for your students?
1. This AWB® is not included in any other resource.
2. Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble, or follow the digital instructions to retrieve the digital AWB®. If you'd like to see how I use the binder in my classroom, you can watch this video.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!