• MONSTERS • Mystery Picture Hundred's Chart Puzzles • Puzzles challenge our thinking and exercise our minds. Set your students up for success with multiple skills sets by using Hundred's Chart Puzzles.
What is included?
• Instructions on how to use
• 12 different puzzles (with 3 levels of difficulty)
• Each level of puzzle includes an end question, "My mystery picture is a..." with 4 picture choices (one being the correct answer choice).
What skills do these Mystery Picture Hundreds Chart Puzzles practice?
Fine motor ability, order of numbers 1-100, eye-hand coordination and visual motor, developing persistence, abstract thinking, problem solving, self correction, language and math skills, generalization, abstract shapes and shape recognition, memory... just to name a few :)
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!