MATH SET • Instill a love of reading, model fluency, and introduce new genres of stories to your students with Adapted Piece Book Sets.
For some of our students, reading anything is overwhelming and may cause distress. As teachers, we need to do our part in making all books accessible to all of our learners. Enter Adapted Piece Book Sets.
Math Adapted Piece Book Sets:
(actual books not included - you will need to purchase the book)
• 123 to the Zoo
• Bear Sees Colors
• Ten Friendly Fish
• Ten Black Dots
• Bear Counts
• 5 Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree
• Ten Twinkly Stars
• Ten Wriggly Wiggly Caterpillars
• Teddy Bear School Day Math
• Count by Five
• Each Orange Had 8 Slices
• 10 for Dinner
• 5 Little Monkeys Wash the Car
• Red Bears Fun with Shapes
• Fifteen Animals
• Fat Frogs on a Skinny Log
• EXTRA SET: Brown Bear Brown Bear
To learn more about adapting children's books, .
Want to try a sample APBS before purchasing? You can download a couple of full-book samples in the .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!