Martin Luther King, Jr. was a revolutionary man who helped change the world. Help your students research and discover how Dr. King became one of the most important men to lead the activist movement for racial equality.
What do I get?
- 1 cover option
- 8 different foldables
- 2nd through 4th usability
- how to for each foldable with picture guide
What do students get to reflect on?
- How did his vision change the world
- Brown egg VS white egg experiment
- Why is equality important?
- Timeline of MLK events
- Fun facts
- Who is Dr. King?
- Why do we celebrate him?
- What would you ask him?
- How can I change the world with my 2 hands
- Dreams for self, family and community
What do I still need?
- manila folders or construction paper
- colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post here to read more.
- Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 8-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
- Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special and individualized. This is great because no two INB lapbooks have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!