BUNDLE • DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Level 1 and Level 2 - Use this set of leveled, interactive digital adapted readers to teach your students about 7 different topics during the month of March.
What topics are included?
Life Cycle of a Pig
National Anthem (United States)
How to Make Cereal
All About K9 Veterans
Life Cycle of a Panda
All About Biodiesel
All About Down Syndrome
Why these topics for March learning?
• National Pig Day is March 1
• National Anthem Day is March 3
• National Cereal Day is March 7
• National K9 Veteran Day is March 13
• National Panda Day is March 15
• National Biodiesel Day is March 18
• World Down Syndrome Day is March 21
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 700+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (22 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• Single hole punch for binder ring use, or bind with a binding machine.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!