Sprinkle your teaching with this life cycle of water / water cycle interactive lapbook! Get your students excited about the water cycle with these Interactive notebook foldables, all while learning important water vocabulary! Your students will drip drop home with excitement after creating this lapbook!
What do I get?
- 1 cover options
- 13 different foldables
- 1 through 4 usability
- how to picture guide
What do students get to reflect on?
- Describing the 4 most identifiable stages of the water cycle
- Sequencing the 4 stages of the water cycle
- Importance of each stage of the cycle pocket with pocket sticks
- Water cycle writing (First, Next, Then, Last)
- Water cycle acrostic
- Water cycle vocabulary
- the parts of the water cycle labeling
- 4 water cycle writing prompts
- KWL chart
- 5 senses of the water cycle
- Water, vapor, gas foldable
What do I still need?
- manila folders or construction paper
- colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post to read more.
- Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 12-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
- Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
There are more foldables included than what will fit inside your students' lapbooks. Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special, differentiate-able, and individualized. This is great because no two INB lapbooks have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!