Learning is in the air with this life cycle of an earthworm lapbook! Get your students excited about the stages of a worm's life with these INB foldables, all while learning important worm vocabulary! Your students will squirm home with excitement after creating this lapbook!
What do I get?
- 1 cover option
- 11 different foldables
- 1st through 4th usability
- picture how to guide for each foldable
What do students get to reflect on?
- Describing the 3 most identifiable life cycle stages of a worm
- Sequencing the 3 life cycle stages of a worm
- Importance of each stage of the life cycle pocket with pocket sticks
- Earthworm writing (First, Next, Then, Last)
- Earthworm acrostic
- Earthworm vocabulary
- Compare and contrast a worm to a caterpillar
- 3 worm writing prompts
- the parts of a worm
What do I still need?
- manila folders or construction paper
- colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post to read more.
- Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 12-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
- Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
There are more foldables included than what will fit inside your students' lapbooks. Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special, differentiate-able, and individualized. This is great because no two INB lapbooks have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!