Celebrate the history behind the holiday of Kwanzaa.
What do I get?
- 2 cover options (boy and girl)
- 11 foldables
- Second through Fifth usability
- Picture guide How To for each foldable
What do students get to reflect on about the Kwanzaa holiday?
- Christmas VS. Kwanzaa Venn Diagram
- The 4 W's of Kwanzaa
- 5 Senses to describe Kwanzaa
- 3-2-1 Foldables
- 4 Kwanzaa writing prompts
- Coloring page (for the back)
- The 7 Principles in Swahili and English
- Kwanzaa Symbols
- Weather during Kwanzaa
What do I still need?
- manila folders or construction paper
- colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
- Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
There are more foldables for students to choose from than will fit on the folder. This is great because no two lapbooks have to be the same! Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special and individualized.
Why should I use lapbooks in my clasroom? Check out this blog post.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!