BUNDLE • DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Level 1 and Level 2 - Use this set of leveled, interactive digital adapted readers to teach your students about 6 different topics during the month of January.
What topics are included?
All About Ellis Island (includes some real photos!)
How to Be a Programmer
History of the Snow Globe
All About Soups (includes some real photos!)
Why these topics for January learning?
• All About Ellis Island (first opened Jan. 1, 1892)
• Soups (January National Soup Month)
• How to Be a Programmer (Jan. 7 is International Programmer's Day)
• Kid Inventors (Jan. 17 is Kid Inventor's Day)
• Australia Day (Jan. 26)
• Snow Globes (just for fun!)
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 600+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (22 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book now includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• Single hole punch for binder ring use, or bind with a binding machine.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!