Use this interactive lapbook about fire safety for Fire Prevention Week to observe, practice, and learn all about fire safety and ways to be prepared and stay safe in case of a fire.
What do I get?
• 4 cover options (2 boy and 2 girl)
• 14 different foldables
• 1st through 4th usability
• how to for each foldable with picture guide
What do students get to reflect on?
• Show me how to stop, drop, roll.
• Be smart. Be prepared. Be safe.
• 4 writing prompts (about smoke, fire alarms, and smoke detectors)
• P.A.S.S. - how to use a fire extinguisher
• How tips for fire safety pocket
• Fire Safety Pledge
• My Fire Safety Plan
• Firetrucks can, have, are
• KWL foldables
• the parts of a firefighter (and importance foldables) (boy and girl version)
• Firefighters are heroes because...
What do I still need?
• manila folders or construction paper
• colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post to read more.
• Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 14-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
• Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
• Print on colored paper to save time coloring!
There are more foldables included than what will fit inside your students' lapbooks. Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special, differentiate-able, and individualized. This is great because no two INB lapbooks have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables?.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!