These hundreds charts are sectioned off to be cut out into pieces to create puzzles. Great for math centers, morning tubs, or a quick task in the morning while other students are entering the classroom.
The puzzles help students in knowing the order of numbers, as well as it helping them practice putting puzzle pieces together!
What do I get?
• 30 hundreds puzzles
• Blank hundred's chart for you to print on colored paper and create your own puzzles
• OLD version included (6 total puzzles)
How do you use these in your classroom?
• Print and prep. Use in a morning tub.
• Print and prep. Use in math centers.
• Print 2 of the same puzzle. Laminate both, cut one. Add velcro to the uncut chart.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!