Save money, buy the bundle!• Anytime Activity - Life Skills Center | How to Set the Table • Any skill that is necessary to participate successfully in daily living is known as a "life skill". Many of these life skills can be practiced at school, as well as at home and within the community.
This Setting the Table Anytime Activity comes with:
• Letter home to parents (weekly and monthly formats)
• Adapted Book with comprehension test (digital and printable)
• Level 1 and Level 2 sequencing mats
• Editable data sheet
• Sequencing cards
• Task analysis poster
• Student survey
• Certificate of Skill Completion
Use this life skills Anytime Activity in centers, in whole or small group, in a 1:1 session, for IEP goal and objective mastery, as a supplement to or as your life skills curriculum, and more.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!