How to Set Goals Student IEP Advocacy Adapted Book, Reader + Activity | Students typically begin learning about their IEPs at transition age, which is age 16 per the IDEA (and age 14 in some states). But it is never too early to teach students about themselves, their IEPs, and how to self advocate for their wants and needs. This bundle is intended to help you do just that - empower your students.
This book and activity can be used at home or at school.
What is included?
• Editable letter home to parents (editable in PowerPoint)
• Adapted Book with comprehension test (digital + printable)
• IEP Reader - same content as Level 2 Adapted Book (digital + printable)
• 2 Extended Activities to further self advocacy and learning - Editable student IEP meeting presentation
Each adapted book and reader uses real pictures, enabling the books to be used with any age of student.
This is Book 11 in a series of 15 student self advocacy books.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!