Save money, buy the bundle! • Anytime Activity - Life Skills Center | How to Brush Your Hair • Any skill that is necessary to participate successfully in daily living is known as a "life skill". Many of these life skills can be practiced at school, as well as at home and within the community.
This How to Brush Your Hair Anytime Activity comes with:
• Letter home to parents (weekly and monthly formats)
• Digital and Printable Adapted Book with printable comprehension test
• Level 1 and Level 2 sequencing mats
• Editable data sheet
• Sequencing cards
• Task analysis poster
• Student survey
• Certificate of Skill Completion
Use this life skills Anytime Activity in centers, in whole or small group, in a 1:1 session, for IEP goal and objective mastery, as a supplement to or as your life skills curriculum, and more.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!