DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Teach your students about the geography with this bundled set of adapted, leveled readers all about the world's oceans, continents, and types of maps.
This adapted book bundle is included in Adapted Book Club. Get access to 600+ adapted books by joining Adapted Book Club, with new books added each month!
What book titles are included?
1. The World’s Oceans
• Atlantic, Arctic, Indian, Pacific, Southern Ocean
2. The World’s Continents
• North America, South America, Asia, Antarctica, Australia, Europe, Africa
3. Types of Maps
• Physical, Topographic, Political, Economic, Road, Climate Map
4. Map Symbols – Road Map
What is included with each book title?
• Level 1 - 14 page book with 2 comprehension questions (16 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 page book with 4 comprehension questions (22 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension test (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book now includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
What information is covered in each adapted book?
Oceans: location, size, what animals live here, climate, surrounding continents, what other oceans does it meet, important landmarks
Continents: location, number of countries, climate, size, population, most spoken languages (top 6), what animals live here, surrounding oceans, important landmarks, topography, connected continents
Types of Maps: what does it show, why do we use it, importance of this type of map, symbols you might see on that map, who uses this type of map, when is it used
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!