FIRST GRADE * Functional and differentiated skill work that covers English / Language Arts / Writing standards-aligned topics for FIRST GRADE, this adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
What is included?
• 2 editable boy covers (add student's name)
• 2 editable girl covers (add student's name)
• 4 topic covers (if you want to make separate binders for separate skills)
• editable binder spines in 3 sizes (1", 1.5", 2")
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble.
What skills does this binder practice?
• Answering questions about text and images
• Identify main topic and retell key details
• Describing characters, setting, and events
• Words that suggest feelings
• Story telling Points of View
• Types of texts/books
• Compare/Contrast stories
• Text information VS. Picture information
Phonics / Word Recognition
• Determine meaning of words in text
• High frequency words / sight words
• Short vowel sounds
• Beginning, Middle, End sounds
• Consonant Digraphs
• Vowel Teams and final –e
• Decoding 1- and 2- syllable words
• Inflectional endings
• Read irregularly spelled words
Conventions of English
• Features of a sentences
• Write opinion text
• Write informative/explanatory text
• Write narrative text with sequenced events
• Write sequence of instructions (“how to”)
• Produce complete sentences
Recall experiences to gather information to answer questions
• Nouns ✓ and Pronouns
• Verbs (Past, Present, and Future Tenses)
• Frequently occurring adjectives, conjunctions, and prepositions
Editable pages in PowerPoint.
NEED SOMETHING CHANGED?
Please send me an email and we can chat :)
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!