BUNDLE • DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Level 1 and Level 2 - Use this set of leveled, interactive digital adapted readers to teach your students about 6 different topics during the month of February.
What topics are included?
History of the Super Bowl
Foods That Keep My Teeth Healthy
All About the Human Heart
The Tooth Fairy (fiction)
History of Cupid
All About Academy Awards
Why these topics for February learning?
• Super Bowl (first Sunday in Feb)
• Keeping My Teeth Healthy (Dental Health Awareness Month)
• Human Heart (National Heart Month)
• Tooth Fairy (fiction for Dental Health Awareness Month)
• Cupid (Valentine's Day)
• Academy Awards (usually takes place in Feb.)
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 600+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (22 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
*Please note - the digital adapted books will be available by January 15, 2021.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• Single hole punch for binder ring use, or bind with a binding machine.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!