These interactive adapted books about famous artists in history are great for your art history lessons for special education.
This bundle includes interactive adapted books for the following artists:
- Edgar Degas
- Edward Hicks
- Georges Seurat
- Henri Rousseau
- Jackson Pollock
- John James Audubon
- John Singleton Copley
- Mary Cassatt
- Winslow Homer
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (18 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book now includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
Want to see a PREVIEW? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• Single hole punch for binder ring use, or bind with a binding machine.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
This adapted book is included in Adapted Book Club. Get access to 700+ adapted books by joining Adapted Book Club, with new books added each month!
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!