Name writing is an important skill to practice and master. Use this editable resource as a daily sign in or daily check in for students during your morning routine in the classroom.
• Easy way for teachers to take attendance!
• Fine motor practice for students (writing, cutting, pasting! oh my!)
• Students learn how to spell and identify their names
• Gives students ownership over "clocking in" when coming to school
• Teachers responsibility as part of a routine
• ...and so much more!
What is included?
• 5 different daily sign in sheets (editable in Adobe Reader)
• Editable boxes for cut/paste sign in sheets (editable in PowerPoint)
• How to file
Editable daily sheets in Adobe Reader (easy fill in - you type in the name and it autofills!)
Editable boxes for cut/paste in PowerPoint.
• Please make sure you are using Adobe Reader to open the PDF files and not another program.
• Please make sure your version of Adobe Reader is the most current, and is up-to-date.
• You do not need to install any fonts on your computer to make it work correctly.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!