Earth Day should be celebrated more than one day a year. Use this educational lapbook to teach your students how to celebrate Earth Day all year long and how they can make a difference!
What is included in the updated lapbook?
• 16 foldables
• Me on Earth Day
• Earth Day is important because...
• Help Save Our Earth (top pop up)
• Tri-flap - How can I help, my class help, my family help.
• Venn Diagram
• The 3 R's Sorting Booklet with pockets
• Earth Day vocabulary
• It is important to save energy because...
• K W L flaps (3 letter flaps total)
• Animals are important on Earth Day because... (4 writing flaps)
• 7 Circles of Perspective
• The world is in my hands (back cover and writing prompt)
The "old" version is still included, giving you many more foldables and options. Here is what's included:
• 10 different pieces to incorporate in your lapbook
• step by step picture how to guide
• a boy and girl cover
• how can my class / family / I help the Earth?
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle compare and contrast Venn diagram
• 4 sorting pockets to sort pictures (pictures included)
• vocabulary arrows
• ways to save the Earth accordion hearts
• Earth Day vocabulary (10 words)
• color page to glue on the back
• 7 circles of Perspective (our planet, continent, country, state, city, school) stackables
• the 3 R's
What do I still need?
• manila folders or construction paper
• colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
There are more foldables included than what will fit inside of this lapbook, which makes it great for classroom differentiation. No two lapbooks have to be the same!
You might also like:
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!