DIGITAL ALPHABET * Functional, differentiated, and now PAPERLESS skill work that is the perfect addition to your classroom lessons. This digital adapted work binder will help your students master basic skills and concepts for the letters of the alphabet, and once mastered, can be a set of skills they complete successfully and independently.
What is included?
• 18 (eighteen) workpages (please read list below to see skills included)
• instructions for opening and using the document (*must have access to Google Slides™)
• direct link to copy and save the file to your Google Drive™
What skills are included?
• Matching (uppercase, lowercase, and beginning sounds)
• Sorting similar letters
• Sorting letters and numbers
• Sequencing the Alphabet (premade and 1 editable page)
Nervous or a little curious about going digital in a special needs classroom?
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!