BUNDLE • DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Level 1 and Level 2 - Use this set of leveled, interactive digital adapted readers to teach your students about 11 different topics during the month of October.
What topics are included?
What is a Disability?
All About Miners
All About Pearl Harbor
Life Cycle of a Llama
Dewey Decimal System
How to Make a Gingerbread House
Life Cycle of a Horse
Bill of Rights Day
All About the Wrights Brothers
All About the Pledge of Allegiance
NOTE: This adapted book bundle is currently PRESALE. This means that not all of the adapted books are inside of the download yet. The remaining books will be added no later than September 30, 2021. At that time, the price will increase.
Why these topics for December learning?
• International Day of Persons with Disabilities Day is December 3
• National Miner's Day is December 6
• National Remembrance Day is December 7
• National Llama Day is December 9
• Dewey Decimal System Day is December 10
• Gingerbread House Day is December 12
• National Horse Day is December 13
• Green Monday is December 14
• Bill of Rights Day is December 15
• Wright's Brothers Day is December 17
• Pledge of Allegiance Day is December 28
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 1,000+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (22 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ADAPTED BOOKS:
What is an adapted book? .
To learn how to prep these adapted books, .
To learn how to use these adapted books, .
For ideas on how to store adapted books, .
Why should you use adapted books? .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!