BUNDLE • DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Level 1 and Level 2 - Use this set of leveled, interactive digital adapted readers to teach your students about 11 different topics during the month of October.
What topics are included?
What is a Disability?
All About Miners
All About Pearl Harbor
Dewey Decimal System
How to Make a Gingerbread House
Life Cycle of a Horse
Bill of Rights Day
All About the Wrights Brothers
All About the Pledge of Allegiance
Why these topics for December learning?
• International Day of Persons with Disabilities Day is December 3
• National Miner's Day is December 6
• National Remembrance Day is December 7
• Dewey Decimal System Day is December 10
• Gingerbread House Day is December 12
• National Horse Day is December 13
• Green Monday is December 14
• Bill of Rights Day is December 15
• Wright's Brothers Day is December 17
• Pledge of Allegiance Day is December 28
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 1,000+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (22 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ADAPTED BOOKS:
What is an adapted book? .
To learn how to prep these adapted books, .
To learn how to use these adapted books, .
For ideas on how to store adapted books, .
Why should you use adapted books? .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!