CVC WORDS • A typing center that doubles in use for ELA and technology. Keyboarding is an important skill for students to learn. By using this center, students will learn where the letter keys are and learn how to type, all while practicing sight words.
. (Video preview is of Dolch/Fry Set)
What is included?
• 39 CVC a words, 30 CVC e words, 38 CVC i words, 27 CVC o words, 37 CVC u words
• Printable keyboard
• Keyboard stickers (in 6 sizes) - print on a full sheet Avery label
• Key Box (to determine what size stickers to print if you're using an actual keyboard)
Ideas for classroom use:
• ELA or Technology centers
• independent work
• morning meeting
• during transitions
• early finisher work
• IEP work boxes
• small group or whole group ELA or typing lessons!
Potential IEP goals to practice: spelling, sight words, keyboarding, typing, attention to a task, appropriate use of technology, following directions.
Find other .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!