The Color Monster is the story of a monster who, with the help from a little girl, learns about his emotions through different colors. This book companion is the perfect cross-curricular addition to your classroom for teaching your students about their emotions.
What is included?
• Visual craft with step-by-step real picture sequencing
• Writing activity (to go along with the craft - great for bulletin board displays!)
• STEM emotion activity
• Visual recipe to make monster cookies
• 7 differentiated cut/paste worksheets (errorless included)
• Task box emotion clip cards
When do you use book companions?
Book companions are a great addition to any reading or language arts block. They also serve as a great print-and-go lesson for any substitute binder.
PLEASE NOTE *
1. You will need to purchase the book The Color Monster - A Story About Emotions by Anna Llenas to go along with the book companion and craftivity.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!