When your students are dysregulated, it can be very helpful to provide students an area in your special education classroom to practice self-regulation in a safe space away from peers. Enter the Calm Down Kit for your Calm Down Corner.
What is included?
• Calm Down Corner Signs (4) + Bulletin Letters (color + B/W)
• My Calming Breaths Breathing Cards (6 + 10 breaths)
• Calm Down Strategies Posters (3) with binder ring cards
• Calm Down Book List
• Calming Mazes
• Calm Down Kit Supply List
• Deep Breathing Cards
• Dry Erase Feelings + Emotions
• Emotion Dough Task Box
• Emotion Word Wall Cards
• Feelings Poster
• Reflection Sheets (5 options)
• Calm Down Corner Rules (3) + Editable Version
The visuals in this resource are great for any age, but are geared towards elementary special education classrooms.
It is vitally important that you teach your students how to self-regulate and how to use each of the resources within this Calm Down Kit.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!