YEAR OF WRITING PROMPTS • Get your writing center and lesson plans set up for the entire school year with this bundle of over 500+ illustrated writing prompts!
• 500+ illustrated writing prompt cards (themed by monthly holidays and celebrations)
• 49 different, seasonal writing response pages (in 3 different versions, total of 147 response pages)
• parts of speech posters
What are the 4 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need Avery Label 8163*.
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
4. Digital: using Google Drive™/Google Slides™, students respond to the writing prompt.
How could you use these writing prompts in your classroom?
• In a writing or ELA center
• Put a few in your substitute binder
If you own any of my monthly writing prompt resources linked below do not purchase this bundle. Send me an email for pricing if you own one or more of the following, as they are what is bundled in this resource:
- January Writing Journal Prompts
- February Writing Journal Prompts
- March Writing Journal Prompts
- April Writing Journal Prompts
- May Writing Journal Prompts
- June and July Writing Journal Prompts
- August Writing Journal Prompts
- September Writing Journal Prompts
- October Writing Journal Prompts
- November Writing Journal Prompts
- December Writing Journal Prompts
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!