BUNDLE OF UPPERCASE + LOWERCASE LETTER DIGITAL BASICS | Functional, differentiated, and now PAPERLESS skill work that is the perfect addition to your early learning language arts block and guided reading rotations and centers. This digital basics set of ELA workpages will help your students practice basics letter building and identification skills, and once mastered, can be a set of skills they complete successfully and independently.
What is included?
• 3 types of letter building activities per letter (block, cubes, pattern blocks)
• 156 (one hundred fifty-six) total digital workpages (please read list below to see skills practiced)
• instructions for opening and editing the document (*must have access to Google Slides™)
• direct link to copy and save the files to your Google Drive™
Video previews can be seen on each respective resource listing.
What skills are practiced?
Build the uppercase letter (3 formats, please read above)
Build the lowercase letter (3 formats, please read above)
Nervous or a little curious about going digital in a special needs classroom?
You can find other digital resources >> HERE. <<
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!