BUNDLE • DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Level 1 and Level 2 - Use this set of leveled, interactive digital adapted readers to teach your students about 8 different topics during the month of August.
What topics are included?
British Columbia Day
How to Make a Root Beer Float
All About Mustard
Elephant Life Cycle
Indian Independence Day
All About Thrift Shops
Mosquito Life Cycle
Why these topics for August learning?
• British Columbia Day is August 2
• National Root Beer Float Day is August 6
• National Mustard Day is August 7
• World Elephant Day is August 12
• Indian Independence Day is August 15
• Discovery Day is August 16
• National Thrift Shop Day is August 17
• World Mosquito Day is August 20
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 700+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (22 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ADAPTED BOOKS:
What is an adapted book? .
To learn how to prep these adapted books, .
To learn how to use these adapted books, .
For ideas on how to store adapted books, .
Why should you use adapted books? .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!